Bold and dark cherry wood shades, oak’s airy colours and walnut’s chocolate browns – we have experienced them all in our professional practice in Barnet and what we can tell you for sure is that every type of solid wood flooring has the potential to look more than amazing just with a few brushes of the sanding paper and the experienced hand. There is no solid wood floor restoration definitely comes like one achievement every handyman can be proud of in his stay at home career, however years spent at training, learning from the experience of the best coaches in Barnet and our dedication to keeping an eye of the actual tendencies in the branch gives us the confidence for the bold statement we can treat your solid wood timber as no one will be able ever.
Why Choose Us for a Wood Floor Sanding Service in Barnet?
Wood floor sanding is an essential part of the restoration of wood floors and although it can’t get rid of all the major issues by itself, it can significantly improve not only the look but also the condition of the whole construction. Our sanding process is created and dedicated to deliver extra quality and deal with smaller imperfections and issues like scratches, stains, etc. By leaving the surface extra uniform and sleek.
In order to deliver extra quality and to guarantee flawless results, we invest our time, money and knowledge in improving every single day. Our experts are not only skilled and totally dedicated and passionate to meet your requirements and expectations but also are constantly keeping an eye on the current trends and doing their best to incorporate contemporary methods with the already proven and successful ones in order to be able to provide you with the highest quality.
What to Expect When Hiring Our Professional Wood Floor Sanding Team in Barnet
Floor sanding is the initial process of every restoration and renovation concept. In fact, sanding can’t handle major issues such as loose or broken timber, deep scratches and non-structural gaps and many more, but what sanding can do is creating a completely smooth and even surface and that way adding more stability and longevity to the whole structure. However, if your existing solid wood timber is in already poor condition, suffering wear and tear, the way you can get rid of the issues comes once again to hiring us, because we always offer the perfect prior preparation and make sure the construction is stable and durable, so we can continue with the renovation later. The best part is that this won’t cost you a breath-taking amount of money and no time-consuming services to deal with, because our working policy is the requirements and demands of the client are always on the first place!
Sanding is great for worn and damaged floors, but also recommended for newly installed unfinished ones. We know people opt for unfinished timber because of the lower price or the freedom of customising their floor and we are ready to help if you have just purchased solid wood materials in Barnet. After the fitting stage, we will sand the surface in order to prepare it for staining and sealing of your choice, so you will end up with the wooden floor of your dreams!
Explore Even More Services Delivered by Us in Barnet
Make sure your favourite wooden floor is in tip-top shape. A wooden floor is so valuable and beneficial to every home not just because of the beauty and elegance it brings but also because of its amazing durability and lasting power. Here are some services part of our portfolio and dedicated to improving your floor visually as well as its condition:
- Wood floor sanding of solid wood, engineered wood, and parquet floors
- A wide spectrum of wood floor repairs and refurbishment, including spot repairs and replacement of damaged floorboards, water damage repairs, restoration of warped and cupped wooden floorboards, etc.
- Gap filling and improving the insulation of the floor, sound-proofing
- Wood floor staining along with an impressively wide range of high-quality wood floor stains and dyes supplied by some of the leading manufacturers internationally
- Refinishing with premium quality wood floor finishes that ensure long-lasting and hard-wearing protection
- Supply of new and reclaimed wooden floorboards for recovering damages of existing floors
- Supply and installation of a wide range of wood floor accessories
When you hire our expert wood floor sanding and restoration team in Barnet you get more than just professional service. We are passionate about real wood floors and we strive to make sure you can enjoy yours in its best condition and appearance. Therefore, we will be glad to provide you with professional advice and recommendations on some of the best products you can select when refinishing, staining, and cleaning your favourite wooden floor.
Wood Floor Finishes we use for Achieving Flawless Results
Choosing the right finish is a very important decision you should make. In order to decrease the stress for you, we are happy to recommend you what type of finish will best match your floor, your requirements, the specifics of your household or the commercial setting you work at. Here are some of the finish products we use often because of their amazing quality and lasting power:
- Bona Mega – The perfect choice for lacquered floors, available in matte, satin, gloss, and high gloss options, as well as in natural and unfinished look.
- Bona Traffic HD – Quick-drying lacquer that provides commercial-grade, extra durable protection for your wooden floor and protects it from high traffic and heavy footfall. Available in matte and satin.
- Bona Classic Primer – The perfect choice for light colouration of the wooden floorboards and for producing a high-elasticity, well-bodied surface.
- Bona Prime Amberseal – Low VOC and quick-drying primer for achieving amazing intensity and richness of warm-coloured wooden floorboards.
- Bona Prime Deep – Low VOC primer for enhancing the natural grain and pattern of the floorboards.
- Bona Prime Intense – A water-borne primer for a medium to the intense colouration of unfinished wooden floorboards.
- Junckers Strong – High-quality, quick-drying lacquer for domestic use, available in matte, satin, and gloss.
- Junckers BasePrime – Quick-drying primer suitable for light-coloured wood floors and adding a light golden hue.
- Junckers HP Commercial – Quick-drying, extra-durable lacquer suitable for commercial use, high traffic, and heavy footfall. Available in matte, satin, and gloss.
- Junckers PreLak Primer and White Primer – Water-based and quick-drying, with no additional shade or white shade.
- Junckers HP Professional 625 – Solvent-based lacquer for domestic and commercial use. Ensures extreme durability and hard-wearing protection. Available in matte, satin, and gloss.
- Loba WS Easy Prime – Primer for strong and optimized adhesion between the wooden floorboards and the finish. Reduces side-bonding, fast-drying.
- Loba WS Viva One Component Lacquer – Easy to apply, fast-drying, water-based, suitable for hardwood and parquet floors. Available in matte and semi-gloss.
- Loba WS Fusion Two-Component Lacquer – Water-borne finish with polyurethane resins. Easy application, excellent wear resistance, designed for hardwood, parquet, and cork flooring.
Please, feel free to call on 020 70360622 for more information about our wood floor sanding service! Contact us today and get a free and non-obligational site visit plus a quotation. All services offered and delivered by the company are covered by our Floor Service Guarantee and a comprehensive Public and Treatment Risk Insurance.