Sooner or later every parquet floor experience the traces of time, inner and outer impact and everyday use, which would not only affect the appearance of parquetry but can also cause major issues and problems, requesting to spend too much time, energy and money. It happens with all types of wooden flooring and changes are something natural, however strict and expert cleaning routine and maintenance can prevent the parquetry blocks from wear and tear for a significant amount of time. Poor condition is not something you want to settle for, especially when it comes to such an investment as parquet flooring. On the other hand, it is really sad to see a distressed parquetry pattern and construction due to negligence and lack of care.
How We Approach a Parquet Floor Sanding Project
If you don’t want to be one of those parquetry owners and you want to keep your flooring in optimal condition, we have good news for you – it is really simple and easy to do so. Sanding is an initial restoration stage and has the potential to completely revive instalments for which you have already lost hope for. In addition, the sanding service offered by us in Barnet is timely, efficient, affordable and promises flawless results long-term.
Why We Are Your Parquet Floor Sanding Company in Barnet?
We are a team of professionals and our main goal is to gain as much knowledge and experience as possible. In fact, we are working towards reaching that aim closer every day by achieving perfect results at parquet floor restoration and leaving satisfied clients all around the Barnet area. What differs us from the others, our main advantage is that we know every single sanding project in Barnet needs an individual approach and also that being a leading name in the branch is a slow and complex process of improving daily with every single project undertaken, especially when it comes to parquetry.
Years of Experience and a Great Portfolio of Wood Floor Services
Sanding a parquet floor is a tricky business, because of the fact parquetry is a complex way of laying wooden blocks in various patterns and designs. This diversity of patterns means only that the process, in this case, is much more different than solid wood or engineered wood sanding for example. Because of the different directions and angles the wooden blocks are fitted, when it comes to sanding you’re going to need an experienced and skilled specialist with a precise eye for the details and professional approach.
In fact, almost every single DIY parquet sanding results as a quality failure. We have no doubts there are many handymen around, however, we know how much time does it takes to learn the parquet sanding craftsmanship to perfection. In order to pass the unpleasant part with DIY-ing, creating a mess and spending too much time and energy, we offer you a professional service at affordable prices and with amazing final results guarantee..
- Gap filling – A service, dedicated to filling non-structural gaps with high quality resin fillers and leaving the surface uniform and smooth.
- Repairs and restoration - We will give you our honest recommendation for repair services if there are deep dents and scratches, penetrating through the top layer, also loose or broken blocks. We can replace them and find the perfect match.
- Wood floorboards replacement – for broken spots and blocks, which can fit no more due to moisture effect and so. Our spot repair service is better than replacing the whole floor.
- Wood floor refinishing – The perfect finishing touch after sanding, because wood’s pores are open and the products will adhere better and achieve flawless and even coverage and durable protection.
- Wood floor staining – Enhancing the natural beauty of the wood species’ colour or adding a new and exciting shade to your favourite wooden floor and achieving a more contemporary look.
Products Used for Our Parquet Floor Sanding and Refinishing Projects
Parquet floor sanding is perceived as a serious challenge by many experts in the industry. Indeed, being able to restore the condition of the floorboards without affecting the concept of the pattern and its integrity is not the easiest thing in the world and requires a lot of experience, knowledge, mastership. Sanding a parquet floor straightforward as you can do with other types of wood flooring is impossible because it means you are sanding against the grain and damaging the floorboards. Therefore, make sure that your parquet floor sanding project is left in the reliable hands of reputable experts like the ones in our team. Along utilizing contemporary and innovative methods and equipment, we also rely on premium quality products for refinishing the parquet floor. Following are a few examples of the best products we will use for your project and for achieving really flawless results.
- Bona Mega – a waterborne, polyurethane finish designed for both domestic and commercial use. Available in extra-matte, matte, satin, and gloss.
- Bona Traffic HD – a two-component polyurethane finish designed for commercial use for high-traffic and heavy use areas. Available in extra-matte, matte, and satin.
- Bona Classic Primer – a primer for light wood colouration. Suitable to all types of wood and wood flooring.
- Bona Prime Amberseal – a waterborne primer for intense and rich colouration of the wood.
- Bona Prime Deep – an oil-based primer for enriching the natural grain and pattern of the wood.
- Bona Prime Intense – a waterborne primer for untreated wooden surfaces and for producing medium to the rich colouration of the wood.
- Bona Mega and Traffic Natural – A high-quality lacquer for all types of wood and for producing durable and hard-wearing protection.
- Junckers Strong Varnish – water-borne, polyurethane lacquer with hard-wearing properties and great durability.
- Junckers BasePrime Primer – a quick-drying primer for water-based and solvent-based lacquers.
- Junckers PreLak Primer – a fast-drying, water-based primer for water-based finishing products.
- Junckers HP Commercial – a hard-wearing, water-based polyurethane lacquer for commercial use.
- Loba WS Easy Prime – a polyurethane-acrylate waterborne primer, easy application, fast-drying.
- Loba WS Viva One-Component Lacquer – designed for solid wood and parquet floors.
- Loba WS Fusion Two-Component Lacquer – Designed for the treatment of busy and high-traffic areas, for commercial use.
Make sure to contact us on 020 70360622 whenever you have additional questions about the services we deliver and for requesting a free on-site inspection of your wooden floor.